Whether hauling gear for a day of hard-hitting trad climbing or a workout session of a chain, the Black Diamond Creek 50 has ample top-loading capabilities - no more breakage header of choice. Its advantages are multiple: waterproof and ultra-resistant canvas that protects your equipment from external aggressions, thermoformed back panel to protect your back, hauling bag type shape, zipped side opening along its entire length and rain cover that also serves as a rope holder/ helmet... A climbing bag that totally masters its subject.
Creek 50 Pack
- Ultra-resistant and waterproof haul bag canvas
- Padded shoulder straps, removable dual-density hipbelt and thermoformed back panel
- Top loading design with drawstring closure skirt; full-length zip for easy access to bag contents
- Retractable rope holder and folding rain cover that can be used as a rope holder/helmet holder
- Zipped front flap with compartmented interior zipped pockets
- Haul bag type bottom, which stands up and facilitates loading