Extremely functional for trad, the LiteWire Rackpack consists of six color-coded LiteWire carabiners matching our Camalots for easy identification. Designed as a finger-wire "climbing machine" for trad, the LiteWire is a small, hot-forged carabiner for heavy-duty practice, which allowed us to save weight where it's not needed and add material where strength is crucial. It has a hinged system that perfectly holds the strap of a Camalot or a strap. The wider rope working surface provides resistance to both the carabiner and your rope. Plus, we've improved the beak geometry to allow for more efficient clipping, making the LiteWire a super strong wire finger just waiting to join the rest of your gear.
- Color code corresponding to Camalots for easy identification
- Resistant and perfect for frequent traditional climbing
- Hot forged for lighter weight
- Wider rope working surface for more resistance
- The nose geometry allows for smooth clipping/unclipping