Designed from a 3D model that offers a pre-shaped fit and equipped with synthetic suede for optimal abrasion resistance and breathability, the BD Crack Gloves reach new heights of performance. A 0.6mm thick rubber adhesive film is molded into their construction to form a seamless interface between suede and rubber. The overall thickness of the glove is reduced to less than 1 mm: the perfect balance between protection, dexterity and grip. The hypalon bridle sports a thin, small, strong, reliable closure that won't get caught, and the flat-seam shape reduces bulk and improves comfort. The white color of the Black Diamond Crack gloves reduces heat absorption in the lengths under the desert sun and also recalls the classic structure of hand strappings for superior comfort.
- Synthetic suede for optimal abrasion resistance and breathability
- 3D model for a preformed fit
- Strategic placement of finger seams to eliminate chafing or abrasion
- Adhesive rubber film 0.6 mm thick for a perfect match between protection, dexterity and grip
- Hypalon strap for a slim, space-saving and strong closure
- Hollow-mold construction for reduced bulk and increased sensitivity
- White color to reduce heat absorption in the desert sun