Simple and robust bag for wall progression, inspired by our haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 20 provides long-lasting protection for your equipment, whether it is to transport it or to hoist it. The top-loading design features a drawstring skirt and a stowable built-in rope holder. Zipped interior pockets hold phone, map and energy bars. When it's time to get serious like a crux or a long narrow chimney, fold down the shoulder straps, take off the belt and hoist. The two grab handles on the top easily snap into the belay system and serve as haul-in points; side mini daisy chains allow you to attach your shoes or other equipment to the outside of the bag.
- Ultra-resistant and waterproof haul bag canvas
- Padded shoulder straps, removable dual-density hipbelt and thermoformed back panel
- Top loading design with drawstring closure skirt
- The Creek 50 and Creek 35 models feature a full-length zipped side opening for easy access to pack contents
- Retractable rope holder and folding rain cover that can be used as a rope holder/helmet holder
- Zipped front flap with compartmented interior zipped pockets
- Haul bag type bottom, which stands up and facilitates loading