High-performance ultra-light progress capture pulley
NANO TRAXION is an ultra-light (53 g) and compact progress capture pulley designed for interventions and rescue. It offers excellent efficiency (91%), thanks to the sealed ball bearing.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact:
- only 53 g,
- very compact,
- hole for connecting to the pulley, using a cord, a Sm'D carabiner for make them captive.
- Designed for rescue.
- High performance and efficiency:
- excellent performance thanks to the sealed ball bearing (91%),
- lock works on frozen or muddy rope,
- can be used on rope from 7 to 11 mm in diameter,
- rope installation diagrams engraved inside the pulley.
- Weight: 53g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, UIAA
- Minimum rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearing
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Breaking load: 2 x 7.5 = 15 kN
- Breaking load in capture pulley: 4 kN
- Yield: 91%