Lightweight high efficiency progress capture pulley
MICRO TRAXION is a lightweight (85 g) and compact progress capture pulley designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as an emergency ascender. The locking trigger can be locked in the open position for single pulley use. It offers excellent efficiency (91%), thanks to the sealed ball bearing.
- Versatility of use:
- designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as an emergency ascender,
- use as a simple pulley by locking the trigger in the raised position.
- Very light and compact:
- only 85 g,
- hole for connecting to the pulley, using a cord, a Sm'D carabiner to make them captive.
- High performance and efficiency:
- excellent performance thanks to the sealed ball bearing (91%),
- lock works on frozen or muddy rope,
- can be used on rope from 8 to 11 mm in diameter,
- rope installation diagrams engraved inside the pulley.
- Weight: 85g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Minimum rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearing
- Sheave diameter: 27 mm
- Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
- Breaking load: 2 x 7.5 = 15 kN
- Work load in progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking load in capture pulley: 4 kN
- Yield: 91%