For fast-and-light races and tricky climbs where weight is critical, the Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight offers 25% less weight than the classic Camalot. It features redesigned cams that lighten the overall weight and a dyneema string that replaces the cable while providing the same strength. Dual axle design allows for the widest range of placements possible for each Camalot; the color code speeds up identification on the rack in decisive moments. When weight is a consideration, the Camalot Ultralight is essential.
- Dual-axis design allows for a wider range of expansion for each cleat
- Dyneema cord upper offering resistance, reduced volume and durability
- 14mm flat Dyneema lashing strap
- Stem and thumb rest offer better ergonomics for high precision placements
- Color code for easy identification
- Optimized cams, reduced weight
- Oz, HoodWire, HotWire and Neutrino rackpacks available for better organization on the rack (See Carabiners section)