Ergonomic grip ascender
Handle ascender designed for rope ascents, the ASCENSION has an overmolded handle and an ergonomic upper part that ensure a comfortable and powerful grip during pulls with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handle ascender has a large lower hole to easily connect two carabiners for the lanyard and the pedal.
- Designed for use in rope climbing.
- Easy to use and effective:
- ergonomic overmolded handle to ensure a grip that is both comfortable and powerful,
- wide opening to easily grasp the handle, even with thick gloves,
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands,
- cleat completely integrated into the body of the ascender to avoid any involuntary snagging,
- pinned trigger with evacuation slot to optimize the operation, whatever the conditions (frozen rope, mud, etc.),
- large lower hole to easily connect the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and the FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD pedal,
- upper hole to carabiner the rope.
- Available in right or left hand version.
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm