This performance half rope is also certified to be used as a twin rope. Despite its thinness, the Photon rope is designed to offer a good compromise between diameter and weight. Its thinness and the ability to use it as a half or twin rope reduces drag on long routes, making it an excellent choice for ice climbing, exploring rock routes and outdoor adventures. alpine environment.
- Designed to be used as a half or twin rope; it must therefore be used in pairs.
- Complies with test standards for twin rope and half rope
- Twin rope tests conducted using two strands
- DryCore treatment on the core fibers reduces yarn-to-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption, so the rope retains its full strength
- DeltaDry waterproof coating that meets the UIAA water resistance standard requiring a water absorption rate of 5% and protects the rope against water absorption, minimizing weight, l 'prevents freezing and considerably slows down sheath wear
- Specifications shown correspond to half rope tests
- When used as a twin rope, the specifications are as follows (based on tests with 2 strands): Dynamic elongation: 32.3% Static elongation: 6.5% Impact force: 8.7 kN Number number of falls UIAA: 16